Rollclip A, pulley-carabiner
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Pulley-carabiner that facilitates installation of the rope when pulley is connected to the anchor.
ROLLCLIP A is a pulley-carabiner with a gate opening on the pulley side that facilitates installation of the rope when the pulley is fixed to the anchor. It is available with an automatic TRIACT-LOCK locking system, or without a locking system. ROLLCLIP A may be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device.
- sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency.
- gate opening on the pulley side facilitates installation of the rope when the pulley is fixed to the anchor.
- may be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis and to limit the risk of it flipping.
- Keylock system prevents any accidental snagging of the carabiner when putting the pulley in place.
H cross-section of carabiner:
- ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio.
- protects markings from abrasion.
Min. rope diameter: 7 mm
Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
Sheave diameter: 18 mm
Maximum working load: 2 x 2 = 4 kN
Efficiency: 85 %
Major axis strength: 20 kN
Minor axis strength: 8 kN
Open gate strength: 7 kN
All orders over € 39.95 within the Netherlands and Belgium will be delivered on your doorstep for free! For all orders below this amount, you’ll be requested to pay a € 6.95 contribution to the shipping costs.
Please check the table below for shipping rates to other countries:
|Ireland||€17.95||Rest of Europe||€25.00|
|Italy||€14.95||Rest of the World||€40.00|